Many players make up application performance (was Re: Richard Bennett, NANOG posting, and Integrity)

Paul WALL pauldotwall at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 18:20:01 UTC 2014

The devil is in the details.  Ken Florance
(http://blog.netflix.com/2014/04/the-case-against-isp-tolls.html)
paints a different picture in his blog, for example.

As a manager at Comcast, can you refer the people on this list to any
ISPs who do not have a history of congestion into your network?  This
question comes up about once a month, absent any good solutions, so
insight would be appreciated.

Drive Slow,
Paul Wall