Carrier Grade NAT

Daniel Corbe corbe at corbe.net
Tue Jul 29 15:00:46 UTC 2014

Colton Conor <colton.conor at gmail.com> writes:

> We are looking for recommendations for a carrier grade nat solution. Who is
> the leaders in this space? How do carrier grade NAT platforms integrate
> with DHCP and DNS solutions? How do you keep track of copyright violations
> in a CGNAT solution if multiple customers are sharing the same public IP
> address?

Right now I'm using A10 for NAT.  I can't say enough good things about
these dudes.

But as far as DMCA takedowns are concerned, we're in the habit of
casually ignoring them unless they come through our custodian of
records.

That would be an excellent question for your SE.  And I'm kind of
curious myself now.

-Daniel