Richard Bennett, NANOG posting, and Integrity

Richard Bennett richard at bennett.com
Mon Jul 28 20:47:57 UTC 2014

On 7/28/14, 12:39 PM, William Herrin wrote:
> There is nothing new under the sun, no matter how much you may protest
> otherwise...

This is a self-fulfilling prophecy that reflects the intense
conservatism of a certain part of the Internet establishment. I'm
inclined to go for new services, new norms, and progress. But that's
just my personal bias, not a law of nature.

RB

--
Richard Bennett
Visiting Fellow, American Enterprise Institute