Richard Bennett, NANOG posting, and Integrity

Paul WALL pauldotwall at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 12:43:39 UTC 2014

route-views will confirm that Netflix peer with a number of access
providers, including the large ones; press releases related to
"OpenConnect" imply that no money is passing hands.

You'll note that, in spite of his wordy replies, never once does
Richard Bennett disclose who is funding him and AEI.  Call it whatever
you want, I think "lobbyist" is the best word choice.

Drive Slow,
Paul Wall