Richard Bennett, NANOG posting, and Integrity

Miles Fidelman mfidelman at meetinghouse.net
Mon Jul 28 06:15:33 UTC 2014

Now that's more than a little disingenuous.  Until a week or so ago,
pretty much all of the FIOS plans were asynchronous - a 15meg down/5meg
up network was not designed for web browsing and email.

For that matter, Verizon is currently billing their lowest speed FIOS
plan, at 50up/50down as "Stream 2 HD videos simultaneously" and for only
$20/mo. more you can "stream up to 7 HD videos simultaneously"

Miles Fidelman