FTTH and DSLAM Access Vendors

Ryan Gard ryangard at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 15:49:13 UTC 2014

I would definitely find any information on this quite useful. I've had
clients try to make this very comparison in the past, and it can become
quite tedious when dealing with sales staff from 6 different companies who
want to sell you something, while not explaining further as to why their
platform is better than 'xyz'

--
Ryan Gard