Muni Fiber and Politics

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Wed Jul 23 02:27:21 UTC 2014

On 07/22/2014 06:36 PM, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

Heh, great minds think alike, as I was contemplating the same issue that
Keenan raised. My number of pairs was 5 though ... 1 each for TV, Phone,
and Internet providers, 1 as a spare in case something breaks, and 1 for
the thing that hasn't been invented yet. The thinking being that strands
of dark fiber are cheaper then retrenching, etc.

Doug