Inevitable death, was Re: Verizon Public Policy on Netflix

Paul WALL pauldotwall at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 06:25:11 UTC 2014

It's not as if Brett is doing the public a service. There is Charter
Cable and CenturyLink DSL available in Laramie. He's just a wireless
provider with some crappy infrastructure that's bitter that he can't
"borrow" bandwidth from the University of Wyoming anymore, resulting
in a loss of his 100% margin on the service.

You're not a charity that's providing internet access to the poor
ignored rural folks like you claim, you're a competitive overbuilder.
You give the little boys who are deploying service where the big guys
won't a bad name.

Drive slow,
Paul