BGP Session

Abuse Contact stopabuseandreport at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 17:12:13 UTC 2014

Yeah, we're using it for an anycasted node but like, I'm confused on
certain parts like, just a really basic question.
When doing things like

conf t
router bgp AS1337

neighbor 208.54.128.0 remote-as AS13335
neighbor 208.54.128.0 description BGP with Upstream
neighbor 208.54.128.0 password "lolpass"

address-family ipv4
no synchronization
neighbor 208.54.128.0 activate
neighbor 208.54.128.0 soft-reconfiguration inboung

I'm confused on when doing this, would I need to state like

First go to AS13335 then go to TATA then go to my server or would it just
automatically do that or would my provider do that? I'm confused on that.
how would I state multiple peers.....?