Verizon Public Policy on Netflix

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Jul 18 23:34:39 UTC 2014

My cells all operate as a single cohesive system with an actual central control (one brain).

Human bodies which do not have that property suffer badly from it.

There is no central brain managing what we call "THE internet" and my point isn't that INTERNETs don't exist, it's that there's no particular one you can point to and call it "THE internet".

Owen