Net Neutrality...

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Wed Jul 16 14:31:16 UTC 2014

Wow, first time I ever saw this line.... so thanks for the text.

partnerships among interested entities...that leaves it open to all.
Unless, a bureaucrat wants to pull out this some other supporting
documents....something additional that is all encompassing like our equal
opportunity, filed and registered bla-blah-blah, on the government
list...and now you have to do this and this and this. Sometimes it's even
referred to on page 681...723...it often becomes a battle of words. That
cost money and demands time. Do you know how difficult it is to teach a
lawyer somethings a simple as what an IP address is.

Seen that happen before a lot !  Just saying.....however, you did prove
your point that it's possible. Well done.

Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO