Net Neutrality...

Brett Glass nanog at brettglass.com
Wed Jul 16 02:01:39 UTC 2014

I'll just say that we've consulted legal counsel about what it would take
to become an ETC, and it's simply too burdensome for us to consider. We'd
need to become a telephone company, at the very time when old fashioned
telephone service is becoming a thing of the past. (We enthusiastically
support "over the top" VoIP so that we can help our customers get inexpensive
telephone service without ourselves having to be a telephone company.)

--Brett Glass