Verizon Public Policy on Netflix

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Jul 14 14:23:59 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Bill Woodcock" <woody at pch.net>

> (Yes, yes, I know, feeding the troll, etc.)

I'd like to note for the record, Bill, that I don't think this conversation
is in fact troll-feeding; I think that the accumulated weight of various
reasoned explanations as to why the situation is the way we see it has
value in the long term, in changing what people will try to get away with.

And in any event, I started the thread; while I may have been rabble-rousing,
I wasn't trolling.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra