Verizon Public Policy on Netflix

Matthew Petach mpetach at netflight.com
Mon Jul 14 07:17:43 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 7:51 PM, Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> wrote:

> > We've never been asked to POP that location.
>
> what location?  i gobbled and found the rocky mtn ix, but it seems to be
> in coresite and defunct.  there is some "any2" exchange claiming to be
> the second largest on the left coast, which is a crock.
>
> is there actually a significant local exchange in the denver area, and
> not some marketing department with an mpls tunnel?  i am having a hard
> time finding it, web site, traffic, ts&cs, ...  you know, like
> <https://www.seattleix.net/>, the dinky 250g one up in seattle to which
> i am used.

It's now called "Any2 Denver":

http://www.coresite.com/solutions/interconnection/Peering-Exchanges/ANY2/ANY2-Peering-Participants
http://www.coresite.com/locations/denver
http://www.coresite.com/resources/datasheet-facilities-de1-rev8

We're on it, and it's finally doing enough traffic
to warrant a 10G port now.   But you're right,
it's nowhere in the same league as its bigger
cousins.

Annoyingly enough, I can't find a street
address for it anywhere among their literature.  :(

Awww...I got a rock.   :(

> randy

Matt
(with apologies to Charles Schultz)