Verizon Public Policy on Netflix

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Mon Jul 14 02:51:29 UTC 2014

> We've never been asked to POP that location.

what location?  i gobbled and found the rocky mtn ix, but it seems to be
in coresite and defunct.  there is some "any2" exchange claiming to be
the second largest on the left coast, which is a crock.

is there actually a significant local exchange in the denver area, and
not some marketing department with an mpls tunnel?  i am having a hard
time finding it, web site, traffic, ts&cs, ...  you know, like
<https://www.seattleix.net/>, the dinky 250g one up in seattle to which
i am used.

> Brett doesn't seem interested in finding a solution.

welcome to nanog.  the list is a test of one's ability to find the
substance amidst the flack, this oft-repeated discussion being notable.
i wonder what we get if we pass the test.

randy