Verizon Public Policy on Netflix

Dave Temkin dave at temk.in
Mon Jul 14 02:31:31 UTC 2014

We've never been asked to POP that location. If I can, I will, just as my
team has POPed 15+ other locations this year alone.

Brett doesn't seem interested in finding a solution. He's sent dozens of
harassing emails demanding payment and nothing else. I've offered to speak
to him directly but he hasn't responded, so I have to imagine he's just
here for the attention.

-Dave

On Sunday, July 13, 2014, Randy Bush <randy at psg.com