Verizon Public Policy on Netflix

Brett Glass nanog at brettglass.com
Mon Jul 14 01:59:29 UTC 2014

At 07:32 PM 7/13/2014, Jima wrote:

>I confess I might be splitting hairs, but what Internet exchange
>exists at 1850 Pearl Street?  The best I can ascertain is that
>it's a Level3 datacenter, which doesn't seem (to me) to be the same thing.

It's a well known regional Internet exchange point in a building
which I believe is owned by Level3. It also has huge amounts of
fiber cross-connecting it to 910 15th Street, a block from the
Denver Convention Center, so that a presence at one is essentially
equivalent to a presence at the other. But Netflix does not have a
presence at either one.

--Brett Glass