Verizon Public Policy on Netflix

Matthew Petach mpetach at netflight.com
Fri Jul 11 19:42:47 UTC 2014

I'm sorry.  This is a networking mailing list, not a
feel-good-about-yourself mailing list.  From the perspective of the
internet routing table, if you don't have your own AS number, you are
completely indistinguishable from your upstream.   Period.  As far as BGP
is concerned, you don't exist.  Only the upstream ISP exists.

Matt