Comcast Outages?

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Thu Jul 10 11:38:59 UTC 2014

On Thu, 10 Jul 2014, Kraig Beahn wrote:

> Anyone in the SE seeing and/or hearing of any massive Comcast outages
> regionally?
>
> (Fiber, Voice & DOCSIS modems from Atlanta, GA to Tallahassee, FL and in
> some select areas Jacksonville, FL...)

Yes, I'm in Atlanta.  I lost DOCSIS Internet connectivity last night at
just past midnight Eastern.  I didn't bother troubleshooting and just went
to bed.  This morning I still had no access, but a power cycle of my cable
modem restored connectivity.

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442