No topic -- Photo in its context might be interesting...

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Thu Jul 10 00:38:39 UTC 2014

3mbps on a ship at 5:1 tdma oversubscribed is about 16k a month on c band and probably about 12k a month on ku if you find someone with good water coverage (ge23 is a good example of a killer oceanic spacecraft). The auto stabilized antenna (at least 1.8m but preferably larger up to 3.6)is going to start at 40k and end at 200 for the giant ones. Then.. You have to find a provider that doesn't suck. And there are literally 3 in the entire world that don't completely suck.

I won't get started on pricing for planes.. ;)

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device