Question on Cisco EEM Policies

Daniel van der Steeg d.p.m.h.vandersteeg at student.utwente.nl
Mon Jul 7 11:33:26 UTC 2014

Ah, these objects are very useful, thanks. I have noticed the TCL policy is
run in a process named EEM TCL Proc, which I can then monitor along with
EEM Server and EEM Helper Thread. Indeed it seems to return 0 every time,
although this is not unexpected as the runtime (usually) is less then 5
seconds. Any idea if there are more processes I should monitor?

Regards,
Daniel