Next steps in extortion case - ideas?

Markus universe at truemetal.org
Sat Jul 5 14:22:03 UTC 2014

Am 30.06.2014 18:35, schrieb Charles N Wyble:
> Sue him for slander?
>
> Contact the US DOJ and request extortion charges be filed? I mean if someone was committing a crime against me, I'd certainly be in contact with law enforcement to have charges filed and a warrant out for arrest.

Thanks, all.

I'll get some consulting from an US lawyer next. Can anyone recommend a
skilled, reliable lawyer offlist who "understands" the Internet
respectively is tech-savvy? :)  Concept of IP addressing, domains, how
Google works, web archive, VoIP etc.

In the Maryland / Virginia / Washington area.

Thanks so much!
Markus