Erroneous Leap Second Introduced at 2014-06-30 23:59:59 UTC

Daniël W. Crompton daniel.crompton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 10:52:11 UTC 2014

That's strange as I remember reading this yesterday: NO leap second will be
introduced at the end of June 2014.

http://hpiers.obspm.fr/iers/bul/bulc/bulletinc.dat

D.

Oplerno is built upon empowering faculty and students

--
Daniël W. Crompton <daniel.crompton at gmail.com>

<http://specialbrands.net/>

<http://specialbrands.net/>