Cheap LSN/CGN/NAT444 Solution

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+nanog at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Jul 1 00:22:37 UTC 2014

Hi Valdis,

Re 1.. completely understand.  The environment is such that we will openly
state what does and doesn't work.  It is a captive environment and the
users don't have a choice who they use.  Think large university dorm (about
600) for part of the customer base.

Re 2.. The larger design is already approved and budgeted for... this is a
proof-of-concept cheap solution to see if the uptake happens as expensive.
 I agree with you that we should just build it the right was the first
time, but the people paying want to do it this way.  And in the end, I am
just the designer, if they leave it in place, it is not really my concern,
they have my advice.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

experts360: https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering