While on the subject of IRR and route objects

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Fri Jan 31 16:32:17 UTC 2014

On 01/31/14 10:02, Nick Hilliard wrote:
> On 31/01/2014 13:58, Alain Hebert wrote:
>>     IRRToolset 5.0.1 (rtconfig really) finally gave out on a pretty
>> messy RPSL parse.
> of direct relevance to this:
>
> https://lists.isc.org/pipermail/irrtoolset/2011-April/000736.html
>
> tl;dr: rpsl itself is a mess => no point in fixing irrtoolset
>
> There is some work in progress to try to create a new policy description
> language which would be a replacement for rpsl.  Very early stages so far,
> though.
>
> Nick

    Well,

    Thanks to all.

Job:

    bgpq3 works great the as-set that was borking rtlookup generate a
~183k long prefix list =D.

ML:

    as for auto-deploying / auto-push to routers...  I still prefer to
do that manually myself.

Nick:

    Yes, I saw those tidbits while looking for a replacement.

    If you're talking about RPSLng, it does not seems to gain any traction.

    From what I could see...

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443