BGP multihoming

Michael Braun (michbrau) michbrau at cisco.com
Wed Jan 29 20:45:36 UTC 2014

Interesting question, and to add to that, I have another one.  With the
rapid depletion of IPv4 address space from ARIN, are there private
end-user companies that are leasing off unused portions of their assigned
address blocks to other private and unrelated end user companies?  Does
that cause any problems where address space is being advertised from a
non-assigned AS?

Thanks,

Mike