Will a single /27 get fully routed these days?

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Mon Jan 27 16:44:46 UTC 2014

> [...] particularly of policies defined by a handful of folks who bother to participate in the ARIN public policy processes

I love this part.

"I was told a billion times where and how to participate in the policy debate - to the point where many people complain they are being told too many times - yet still did not 'bother' to participate. And now I am going to bitch and moan about the policy because, well, OTHER PEOPLE WROTE IT WITHOUT MY INPUT."

Whot-EVA.

ARIN is community owned & operated. You don't like it, fine, but don't complain when policies are turned out that you don't like if you don't even 'bother' to participate.

--
TTFN,
patrick