Opensource tools for inventory and troubleticketing

Jason Antman jason at jasonantman.com
Mon Jan 27 12:38:31 UTC 2014

+1 for Redmine. I've used most of the open source ticketing systems out
there at one time or another, and greatly prefer Redmine over all of
them. I've always been a big proponent of open source and only using
proprietary software if you absolutely have to (to the point of
deploying Linux for internal small-scale firewalling and routing (i.e.
VM clusters, test environments) before I'll concede that hardware is
required), but I'll admit that Atlassian Jira is probably the best
ticketing product out there right now. But it's proprietary and costs
money. Other than that, Redmine is the way to go.

-Jason

--

Jason Antman | Systems Engineer | CMGdigital
jason.antman at coxinc.com | p: 678-645-4155