BCP38.info

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sun Jan 26 17:47:29 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Chris Grundemann" <cgrundemann at gmail.com>

> Perhaps instead of trying to do this as a new independent activity
> (with
> all of the difficulties that entails), the community would be better
> served
> by documenting this information as a BCOP or two or three???

Answering this on my phone last night, I didn't see Chris had carboned
the group, so I will repeat on-list my observation that I stood up

  http://bestpractices.wikia.com

something like 6 years ago, and couldn't get any traction on it then;
I'm not sure I think much has changed -- apparently, extracting your
BP thoughts from mailing list postings and putting them into a wiki is
more effort than most NANOGers are up to.

So no, perhaps attempting to load a rifle will be easier than a shotgun[1].

Cheers,
-- jra

[1] Firearms analogy not intended to encourage gun violence[2].
[2] Duh.