opensource tools for IP & DNS management [was: Opensource tools for inventory and troubleticketing]

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Sun Jan 26 17:22:42 UTC 2014

On Sat, 25 Jan 2014, Miles Fidelman wrote:

> Anybody have any suggestions for good opensource tools for managing blocks of
> IP addresses, and domain name assignments - ideally with hooks for updating
> nameservers and registry databases?  Last time I looked everyone was still
> using either spreadsheets or high-priced proprietary tools - figure it's time
> to ask again.

I guess it depends on how you define high-priced, but we find the 6connect
stuff to be very reasonably priced for a commercial tool with support.

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442