OSPF Costs Formula that include delay.

Jeff Tantsura jeff.tantsura at ericsson.com
Sat Jan 25 18:56:14 UTC 2014

A path to a destination must be loop free, irrespectively.
So it is not a combination of multiple but rather a list of loop free paths to a destination where any other metrics are used as tie-breakers.
Another story - how do you get all that state distributed, inter-area cases, how do you make it actually useful ( LSDB vs TED ) and not to forget - FEC definition.

Regards,
Jeff