opensource tools for IP & DNS management [was: Opensource tools for inventory and troubleticketing]

Mark Seiden mis at seiden.com
Sat Jan 25 18:25:31 UTC 2014

i am aware of

 http://www.stanford.edu/group/networking/netdb

which is used widely at stanford and few other places.  it’s going through some improvements, according to
my reading of the list.  tilburg university appears to be adopting it.  not sure if it’s suitable mostly
for an ISP.   it uses oracle as the db although the storage layer is supposedly abstracted enough so another
db could be substituted.