opensource tools for IP & DNS management [was: Opensource tools for inventory and troubleticketing]

Mike Hale eyeronic.design at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 17:38:39 UTC 2014

I've used IPPlan in the past to keep track of both internal and
external assignments, and it worked really well.  Super simple to use
and setup.  It's a bit of a dated project, but it'll still work pretty
well.

I also just saw this:

http://phpipam.net/

It looks pretty slick.  Haven't used it myself, but it looks like it
does the trick as well.  I don't know if there's hooks for updating
anything, but since it's coded in PHP, you should be able to write
something up pretty easily.

--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0