Opensource tools for inventory and troubleticketing

Mike ispbuilder at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 00:38:38 UTC 2014

On 14-01-24 05:22 PM, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> If you can't, RT is pretty nice, though quite a bit more complex.  It used
> to have an asset tracking snap-on, but I don't know what the status of that
> is now that the main package has revved to 4.0.

+1 on RT being awesome, but a little daunting to set up. like so many
things, it's easy once you know how.

Asset tracking of network-enabled devices can be done with netdot very
nicely, as long as the devices implement SNMP properly.

--
Looking for (employment|contract) work in the
Internet industry, preferably working remotely.
the hot thing. Ask for a resume! ispbuilder at gmail.com