Opensource tools for inventory and troubleticketing

Octavio Alfageme palaemon at palaemon.es
Fri Jan 24 09:37:14 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I work for a small service provider starting to offer MPLS services between
Europe and several african countries. At present time we own a small Cisco
network, but we are starting to need a better inventory of services and network
resources and better troubleticketing procedures. We can not afford acquiring
complicated and expensive tools at present time.I would be grateful if you could
recommend me opensource tools to cover these needs.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Octavio