Google causes 40% drop in traffic?

Shrdlu shrdlu at deaddrop.org
Fri Jan 24 20:40:59 UTC 2014

On 1/24/2014 12:31 PM, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

You sure? I think that there is an actual outage, unrelated to the
article you'd posted.

http://techcrunch.com/2014/01/24/gmail-glitch-is-causing-thousands-of-emails-to-be-sent-to-one-mans-hotmail-account/

Of course, I could be wrong. I've been wrong before.

--
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

"How To Build A Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later"
                   Philip K. Dick (1928–1982)