AOL Email Blocking

Robert Webb rwebb at ropeguru.com
Fri Jan 24 19:53:14 UTC 2014

On 01/24/2014 01:14 PM, Robert Webb wrote:
> A while back I enlisted help for setting up a small email list server.
> It is now complete but only AOL is blocking my outbound email.
>
> Using their tools they did not report my IP as having a bad
> reputation. I applied for white listing my single IP and provided ALL
> the necessary feedback and white listing was denied.
>
> Can anyone here point me to someone to get this fixed. It is a small
> private email list for a local fire department with all consenting
> recipients.
>
> Robert

Thanks to everyone that has responded. The issue has been addressed and
worked out. For those of you that asked, I was getting the following:

421 DYN:T1

  * The IP address you are sending from has been temporarily rate
    limited due to lack of whitelisting
    <http://postmaster.aol.com/Postmaster.Whitelist.php>, unexpected
    changes in volume, or poor IP reputation
    <http://postmaster.aol.com/Postmaster.Reputation.php>.

Robert Webb