bcp38.info -- Heeeeellpp!!! :-)

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Jan 23 17:31:18 UTC 2014

If you run an eyeball or transit network, and you are already implementing
BCP38 filtering, could I get you to take a moment, and apply some love to

  http://www.bcp38.info/index.php/Information_for_%27eyeball%27_networks

or

  http://www.bcp38.info/index.php/Information_for_transit_providers

this weekend?

I'm hoping for something similar in style and overall content to

  http://www.bcp38.info/index.php/Information_for_end-users

though in a bit more detail, as you'd expect for the people who have to
actually turn the knobs.  Instructions on how to enable 38 compliant
filtering for specific gear are welcome as well, but should be put each
in their own article.

Since I don't myself actually know the things necessary to write those
pages, I am sadly reduced to cheerleading you guys to do it.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra

Designer                                                              RFC 2100