NetSol opts domain customers into $1800 Security program?

Jay Nugent jjn at nuge.com
Thu Jan 23 17:08:57 UTC 2014

Greetings,

On Thu, 23 Jan 2014, Alain Hebert wrote:

>    Or a low priority on a very long ToDo list.
>
>    Also, moving them to:
>
>        . GoDaddy feel cheap for some reason.
>        . Tucows, expected;
>        . resellerclub, scary;
>        . enom, pricey;
>
>    Any suggestion for one with a good API will be appreciated, off-list
> obviously.

    Years ago when NetSol cost too much and became too clunky to work with,
I switched some 70+ domains over to Dotster.  Easy UI, friendly folk,
won't charge $$$ to get your domain out of hock if you miss the payment
deadline (just pay for a year and you're back in business).

       --- Jay Nugent
           Nugent Telecommunications
             o Wars waged
             o Orgies organized
             o Embedded system design
             o Prototype design
             o UNIX/Linux SysAdmin classes taught

         () ascii ribbon campaign in
         /\ support of plain text e-mail

  o Averaging at least 3 days of MTBWTF!?!?!?
  o The solution for long term Internet growth is IPv6.
| Jay Nugent   jjn at nuge.com    (734)484-5105    (734)649-0850/Cell       |
|   Nugent Telecommunications  [www.nuge.com]                            |
|   Internet Consulting/Linux SysAdmin/Engineering & Design              |
| ISP Monitoring [www.ispmonitor.org] ISP & Modem Performance Monitoring |