NetSol opts domain customers into $1800 Security program?

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed Jan 22 18:03:21 UTC 2014

Brent Simmons is not given to ridiculous overreaction, nor is Lauren.

If you have domains registered with NetSol's registrar, it seems you
should probably do your diligence on this yourself:

  http://inessential.com/2014/01/21/network_solutions_auto-enroll_1_850

I have not been fond of NetSol since they kidnapped everyone's free
domains back in ... what, 1996 or 7, and started charging for them;
I moved to Domain Discover almost immediately... but this seems
*wildly* over the top.

How many domains do *you* have?

Cheers,
-- jra