Oklahoma State Univ.

John Kristoff jtk at cymru.com
Fri Jan 17 19:50:19 UTC 2014

On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 13:25:42 -0600
"J. Oquendo" <sil at infiltrated.net> wrote:

> Yes I know there is UNISOG, not on it anymore. Can someone
> on that list either forward, or put me in touch with one
> in the know there (AS5078) concerning things malware related
> appreciated.

UNISOG no longer exists.  The REN-ISAC community has, mostly, replaced
it.

Have you just tried contacting their security folks directly?  Chances
are usually high if an .edu has a dedicated security staff and web
site, that is probably the best place to go:

  <http://security.okstate.edu/node/34>

Alternatively, REN-ISAC is always helpful if you want to go through
them for some reason.

John