best practice for advertising peering fabric routes

Eric A Louie elouie at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 06:36:40 UTC 2014

Never mind, I just carefully re-read the point.  Right, I'll filter the prefix(es) of the IXP LAN(s) that I'm connected to and not let THAT get out, no reason to advertise it since no traffic ever goes to it.  That still has me asking to how best to advertise the rest of the public prefixes coming from the other fabric members.