Open source hardware

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Thu Jan 9 05:36:02 UTC 2014

On Wed, 8 Jan 2014, Saku Ytti wrote:

> On (2014-01-08 13:56 -0500), Ray Soucy wrote:
>
>> Just to toss in a few more vendors so not to look biased:
>
> Instead of suggesting names, I'm giving some suggestions want to ask for
> vendor when looking for new partner

So, in other words, you should make higher demands of your 3rd party
optics providers than any of the OEMs could meet?  When was the last time
your OEM lowered your pricing for you when their supplies got cheaper?
And when was the last time they changed their part number when they
changed the casing of an optic?

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442