Verizon FIOS IPv6?

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Thu Jan 9 02:27:50 UTC 2014

HE will give you five /64's and you can also get a /48 if you need more
for one end point.  The service works flawlessly; much more than can be
said for VZW.  I run it from DD-WRT-based router at home and have
several office locations using it via Cisco gear.  Would still greatly
prefer native though to avoid the messier setup, throughput (although HE
is very good on that front too), latency, etc.