Verizon FIOS IPv6?

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Thu Jan 9 01:29:21 UTC 2014

I don't remember where I saw it, I believe it was on an official Verizon
page, but it said something about giving out /56's to their business static
IP customers, guess they want to be sure not to run out  ;). HE I believe
gives out /64's?

The cynic in me believes they are intentionally delaying it to prop up their
ridiculously high margins on IPv4 static addresses. Right now I'm paying
$20/month extra for an additional four for a total of five on my account.