Verizon FIOS IPv6?

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Thu Jan 9 00:14:56 UTC 2014

Hmm, I actually have business FIOS at home (static IP highway robbery
<grumble>), and have had no luck escalating requests for details on IPv6
through business support. Could you possibly provide more details on the
process or appropriate contacts?

> but what self-respecting network geek uses those in the first
> place? :-)

Damn straight. It's annoying they make us waste money on buying them in the
first place 8-/. Although my brother-in-law did appreciate the donation of
my actiontec paperweight to extend his consumer fios network to the other
side of his house over coax and have better wireless coverage.

Thanks.