EIGRP support !Cisco

Ray Soucy rps at maine.edu
Wed Jan 8 18:25:51 UTC 2014

Use a standard protocol and redistribute between the two.  OSPF is likely
the easiest way to go for this.
I like EIGRP, but I don't think I like it enough to try a non-Cisco
implementation of it.  At least with OSPF you know that most of the bugs
have been worked out (hopefully).

--
Ray Patrick Soucy
Network Engineer

T: 207-561-3526
F: 207-561-3531

MaineREN, Maine's Research and Education Network
www.maineren.net