Verizon FIOS IPv6?

Lee Howard Lee at asgard.org
Wed Jan 8 15:24:56 UTC 2014

On 1/8/14 9:34 AM, "Brian Henson" <marine64 at gmail.com> wrote:

>The only major ISP that I seen so far that has rolled out is Comcast. Been
>probing the TW Cable people for months to see what their plans are for
>IPv6
>in Ohio and all I have gotten is a million different stories.

TWC Ohio (residential service):  Real Soon Now.

For what it's worth, AT&T also has a significant rollout on U-Verse.
http://www.worldipv6launch.org/measurements/

I've read in some forums that there are pockets of FiOS users with IPv6
running. I've seen LLA on ActionTec modems. Something tells me that they
will sneak up on us with a sudden deployment.

Lee