Verizon FIOS IPv6?

George, Wes wesley.george at twcable.com
Wed Jan 8 13:26:45 UTC 2014

On 1/7/14, 11:10 PM, "Adam Rothschild" <asr at latency.net> wrote:

>I should probably add that there was a real router plugged into the
>ethernet port on the ONT, given a lack of support in the ActionTec
>code ...

Interestingly, I have one of the later-generation ActionTecs, and VZ
pushed a software update to it at some point and it sprouted IPv6 config.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+WesleyGeorge/posts/hZR5nRgKyQ4

And no, clicking ³enable² doesn¹t do anything, least it didn¹t last time I
fiddled with it.

They¹ve at least updated this page from ³later in 2012² to ³starting in
2013² but clearly that¹s still not very helpful.
http://www.verizon.com/Support/Residential/Internet/HighSpeed/General+Suppo
rt/Top+Questions/QuestionsOne/ATLAS8742.htm

Wes George

Anything below this line has been added by my company¹s mail server, I
have no control over it.