Verizon FIOS IPv6?

Adam Rothschild asr at latency.net
Wed Jan 8 04:10:05 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 11:00 PM, Christopher Morrow
<morrowc.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've heard of folk in and around the NYC metro getting set up for v6
>> by escalating through their commercial account teams, or the field
>
> 'commercial account teams' == business customers?

Sorry, yes, that is correct: one way to get IPv6 FIOS at the home is
to escalate through your (701/VZB) account team.

I should probably add that there was a real router plugged into the
ethernet port on the ONT, given a lack of support in the ActionTec
code ... but what self-respecting network geek uses those in the first
place? :-)

YMMV, etc.,
-a